[ModLib] ModernLib Celebrates 15 Years On The Web

willthemad at aol.com willthemad at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 15:45:52 EDT 2011

Dear Scot,
Happy Birthday and a sincere  expression of appreciation for all that you and other contributors do to facilitate the collecting of Modern Library editions.  May you all have another equally rewarding fifteen years.  As my experience has proven, there are still more discoveries to be made.
All best wishes,
Bill Hornick