[ModLib] Victory Declared in Darrell Johnson Project

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Aug 15 12:52:07 EDT 2011

Folks,

Just finished posting the last of John Wolansky's contribution to the
Darrell Johnson project. Many thanks to John for his massive
contribution, as well as repeated thanks to all who took part in this
latest ModernLib feature. While there are still more images needed --
especially from the 1917- 1927 period -- we've got enough done to be
able to declare victory.

The Darrell Johnson project had us add 1500+ full-sized images to the
database. It shows you that, no matter how much info we have about the
Modern Library series 1917-1975, there's still more info to add, more
projects to be done.

SO —  any ideas for the NEXT project? I've got lots of time...

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no-one to be...