[ModLib] Mylar question

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:07:43 EDT 2011

Chuck,
I am a brodart fan as well.  If you order, use the code WEBLUV at
checkout to save 20%...I think that still works.  I have gone the
archival route, using 10-427-005.  I guess I bought into the unprinted
paper backing and chemically inert blah blah.  Buy it by the roll if you
have an entire library to cover.  I think it works out to 150 books or
so out of a roll.   Try to think of how a whole wall of Mylar spines
will look, though.  It is a bit shiny and may interfere with
reading/viewing the spines.  The super clear works really well, too.

Best,
Brian