[ModLib] Got scans?

Scot Kamins scot.kamins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:38:16 EDT 2011

Folks,

I've decided to begin using full-size scans (as available) on
ModernLib. For legacy reasons, 3.5" images will continue to appear,
but they will be accompanied by little magnifier icons (); clicking
the icon brings up the full-sized image.

I'd like to upgrade what's already in the database, beginning with
Toledano DJ front styles 1, 2, 3 as shown on page 177 of the Toledano
1917- 2000 guide.

If you have these kinds of DJs already scanned, or if you have titles
in these DJs and you're in a scanning mood, please send them along to
me -- full sized scans, 96 DPI or better. I need whatever you've got.

I'd also like to replace poor images of any kind; so if you have
something that's better than what's on ModernLib now, please send it
along.

Since there are thousands of DJ images already on ModernLib, this
obviously will be an ongoing project.

I've never understood why anyone would bother making a porn movie that
lasts longer than ten minutes.-- Chuck Lorre