[ModLib] Illustrated Alice

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 23:18:12 EDT 2011

My sentiments, especially since I found that possibly the Alice came from another book dealer who got rid of a warehouse of books for next to nothing.   The book stays in Phoenix and I am on byway back to Nebraska, although I picked up the six volume ww2 by Churchill, not ML, but still great literature.

Sent from my iPad