[ModLib] Illustrated Alice

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 09:52:40 EDT 2011

I came across a copy of the Illustrated Alice yesterday.  It is bound in the illustrated fashion, has the page numbers nearly cropped at the lower   The pages were very nice, and with the exception of one taped page, were complete.  The cover had slightly rounded corners but is stll in very nice shape.  I went through the entire book to be sure of completeness, which it is.  I did not purchase the copy, yet, as I have Alice and don't feel the need to buy the expensive edition.  It was a trip to look at the book.
Sent from my iPad