[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Morris, Terry Terry.Morris at PolarisLibrary.com
Tue Apr 19 09:30:02 EDT 2011

Scott,

Love the feature that outlines the differences, these getting older eyes every day, really appreciate the effort put into  the additional information! :)

Terry

Join Polaris on Facebook http://tiny.cc/4n9x7

From: Scot Kamins [mailto:kamins at modernlib.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 7:54 PM
To: For collectors of Modern Library books
Subject: Re: [ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

added -- and I'm playing with a new feature (or two) inspired Jim Egan's contribution and Darrell Johnson's comments:

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/misc/novels/novelAnthoJackets.html#133.2

On Apr 15, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Ron Holl wrote:

 That first one is a previously unknown
(or unnoticed) jacket for 133.2!  Scot, we need to add that to the DJ
page.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama