[ModLib] Binding Project -- Introduction to Aristotle

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Mon Apr 18 20:24:34 EDT 2011

Hi Owen,

I think type i jackets placed over #11 bindings will always have a list,
but not have a number indicated at the top (which matches yours).  The
jackets are from Fall 1963 to Spring 1965; typically 1964 though.

To get the date of the book/jacket you can use Barry's dating key based on
the lists presented on the book/jacket.  It can be found here:
http://modernlib.com/General/DatingKey.html

Did you purchase many MLs in the 1960s?

ron