[ModLib] Binding Project -- Introduction to Aristotle

Owen and Hester owenh81565 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:41:14 EDT 2011

Ron,

You're welcome!

Yes, the inside of the jacket does have a list of titles under the
heading "WHICH OF THESE OUTSTANDING BOOKS DO YOU WANT TO READ?"  There
are six columns of regulars and two columns of giants.  I'm not sure
how to tell if it is 1964.  Even with a copy of Mr. Toledano's book,
and access to the modernlib website, I am woefully challenged at
understanding the intricacies of this fascinating series.  I can
verify that this particular book and cover were sold together, because
I was the original purchaser back in the mid-1960's.

Thanks!
Owen