[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Apr 15 21:24:50 EDT 2011

Sorry, no.  I meant to ask:

"Does anybody have the Loomis on spine/Columbia U on front that is NOT
from Fall 1957?"

Everyone that has that first variation also reports 379 titles (but we
don't know the season that Scott T. and Joe H. have; 379 was indicated on
both Spring and Fall 1957).  I'm wondering when the jacket was changed to
remove Loomis from the spine and Columbia U from the front.