[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Apr 15 20:39:18 EDT 2011

Darrell,

That's right, you have an "Editor on Spine and Columbia U on Front" with a
red spine.  You stated specifically a Fall 1957 list but no yellow block,
and Jim's shows Fall 1957 based on the scan he sent with a yellow block.
So they were both the same season.  Not a fade.

Thus one (the yellow) is a misprint of some kind?

Wow.  This is too much for one day.  THREE jackets!

Joe, this is a big deal now, yes?  maybe?

Does anybody have the Loomis on spine/no Columbia U on front that is NOT
from Fall 1957?

And don't forget the original question... looking for a 133.2 with
something other than a type i jacket.