[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 20:25:38 EDT 2011

There are definetely THREE different jackets!  Jim Egan's scan is not a scan of a faded jacket.  It is too bright and consistant to be a fade job.  It it also not as noticable but the lower portion of the spine differs in color from the lower portion of the front panel, and it does not look like a fade job either.  My jacket looks like jim's other scan ecept it has Loomis & loomis on the top of the spine and Columbia mentioned on the front.

There are three!

Darrell