[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Apr 15 19:58:02 EDT 2011

Darrell,

That is the uncommon first.  The yellow block on the top of the spine is a
head fake.  I think it faded that way (on Jim's scan you can see the red
pick back up as orange as it wraps around on the jacket back), although I
don't know how it could be that bright of a yellow.

Joe, is your copy all red on the jacket spine?

Editors on the jacket spine and Columbia U on the jacket front are the
early jacket indicators.

ron

--
Ron Holl