Redux: [ModLib] Re: Jacket back "styles" and "variations."

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Apr 15 19:46:34 EDT 2011

On Apr 15, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> But your point is well-taken: A new project will be to go through
> the author pages and add text below each of those subtle-difference
> images explaining the differences.

Of course, an even BETTER solution would be to be able click one of
those small text images (Henry's styles Dj 1, Dj 2, and Dj 3 shown on
page 177 of the 1917 - 2000 guide)  and have it link to a full size
image.  I no longer own a substantial collection of such DJs. But if
the ML community were to resubmit them ...

No keyboard detected. Press F1 to resume.