[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Apr 15 17:49:17 EDT 2011

I didn't see the second page!

That jacket is from Fall 1957, so now we need to know if that title was
Fall or Spring to know if a first (also if the book says first would be
helpful, but not conclusive).

Anyway, we figured it was the first (unlikely there would be 3 variations,
right?).  So now when did that jacket change.

While everyone is checking their 133.2 jackets for type, please check for
which jacket variation you have and what season/year it is from.

Thanks!

ron

> Ron, scroll down on the jacket and the 379 titles referred to at the top
> suggest it is the first.
>
> John Wolansky

Ron Holl
Scribblemonger Book Exchange