[ModLib] Medieval Romances (133.2)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Apr 15 16:36:56 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks!  These are both in jacket type i....

HOWEVER, this is very exciting.  That first one is a previously unknown
(or unnoticed) jacket for 133.2!  Scot, we need to add that to the DJ
page.

Notice the front on the earlier one indicates the authors were at Columbia
U.  The spine is also different, with the author names present.  I wonder
about the color, though.  But red doesn't fade to bright yellow...

I suspect this may be the first jacket.  Can you provide the number of
titles for both copies?  My copy is 1963; the jacket on modernlib claims
1959 but those aren't always accurate.

The earlier one, with a price of $1.65, would be the first; I wonder how
long it persisted.

ron