[ModLib] Proposed New Tole Number for Human Nature And Conduct with intro: 271.2

jwol jwol at fast.net
Thu Apr 14 06:49:21 EDT 2011

I sent an email to Gordon yesterday because of my uncertainty about which
"first" I had.  I just now looked at my 8 binding and discovered there is a
forward, a preface, AND an introduction.  I see now why there was some
concern about redundancy in the original.  I mistook the forward for the
introduction, shame on me.  I mention this to the board in the event other
collectors made the same mistake.  Which means I do have a 173.1a since it
lacks the introduction.

John Wolansky