[ModLib] 2007 ML binding

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Apr 12 20:39:05 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

Scot does not deal with ML publications after ~1975.  I also don't believe
Henry is maintaining (nor has the desire to maintain) the numbering system
going forward.  I'm sure they will rebuke me if I have misrepresented
them.

We could use the Amenities website to define and present indicators for
post 1990s MLs.  The Chronicles series and Woodcuts are posted there now,
with limited information.  This is mostly because I have an interest in
them.  However, if others have information of use to publish I can host it
there.  Relevant links:
http://home.windstream.net/ronholl/mla/mlchron.htm
http://home.windstream.net/ronholl/mla/MLWoodcuts.htm

--