[ModLib] Letterpress and Offset in Modern Library Texts and Jackets

Roger Lathbury lathbury at gmu.edu
Sun Apr 10 21:57:49 EDT 2011

Thanks! Few others are interested in such matters, and since what I say does not always pertain to questions Scot or others ask, I'm uncertain about its welcome. But it's easy to ignore. If I don't burst in too often, perhaps my intrusions won't be resented. I do enjoy reading this list serv and contributing, such as I can.

Cheers.

R.