[ModLib] OK - This time I really DO have a suggestion about Peterson's Type 2

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Apr 9 15:19:32 EDT 2011

That's it, Scot, thanks.  Except mine is a binding #2 (see attachment) and a
stated first (1922), so, unless B/L was using up some old first printings,
the date for the use of the stiffer covers would have to pre-date 1924.  And
even if they were using up leftovers, why would they have used the older
device on the front cover? (BL, as opposed to the monk)

John P.