[ModLib] WONDERING ABOUT 55.1 WILSON ...

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 10:40:31 EDT 2011

Good questions. My copy does include the 12/2/1918 "Address Before Going Abroad." This seems to be an inconsistency, unless the DJ was printed in anticipation of the book and publication of the book was somehow delayed. The front panel of the DJ looks identical to the middle jacket (1919) on Scot's site. It has a "Seventy Cents" price on the spine.
Pete