[ModLib] WONDERING ABOUT 55.1 WILSON ...

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 11:31:02 EDT 2011

My copy in DJ has the Catalog 5 in the book. The back panel of the DJ lists titles to 68.1- Sinclair's The Belfry. The DJ notes that titles 53 through 68 were added in October, 1918; this, of course, includes the Wilson. Interestingly, it also lists number 66 Modern Book of English Verse and number 67 Modern Book of American
Verse, neither of which, to my knowledge, were published in the Modern Library series.
Pete