[ModLib] The Market is still strong for the good stuff

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 05:58:37 EDT 2011

I have a couple of college editions but generally pass them by as they are reprints of regular editions & I want to save space & money for the regular editions.  I don't pass by the slip covers though, since they illustrated I tend to consider them as other than reprints.  They are harder to come across as I only have Tom Jones, Confucious & Dante's Inferno.

Sent from my iPad