[ModLib] Re: Viking portables

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 13:52:11 EDT 2011

Has anybody got any Viking portables at least Very Good + in like dust
jackets. Looking for Poe, Shakespeare, Wilde, Chekhov, Whitman, Cervantes,
Nietzche, but please pass others by me. Thanks. Send email to
_BooksetcSF at Aol.com_ (mailto:BooksetcSF at Aol.com)
Henry

In a message dated 3/29/2011 7:24:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,