[ModLib] Scarcity of titles W/dj

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Oct 30 15:21:41 EDT 2010

Of course you mean the giant editions, right?

on 10/30/2010 1:16 PM JOSEPH HILL said the following:
> Also, I don't know that we have much interest in this series. I have a Emerson error that  I have had up for sale for a long time at a low price.
> GO GIANTS!!!
>
> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
> OXFORD WORLD'S CLASSICS
> FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
> LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
> EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY

  Michael Watson, bookman                        Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com      http://www.20ants.com      (317)514-3829
  Literature,  compilations of letters & correspondence,  non-fiction
       Seeking better books. Traditional courtesies to the trade
        Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
                        http://www.ioba.org
           Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
           http://www.iobabooks.com/bookstores/ants20.html

[Books of great authors] are regarded as part of the necessary
furniture of the house -- not of the mind; and having been duly and
dutifully bought they are taught to know their place on the appointed
shelf. They are taken as read. There are few men now who, when a new
book is published, read an old one. - An anonymous 19th century cynic