[ModLib] Scarcity of titles W/dj

TheBookScene.com bookscene at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:03:15 EDT 2010

Do you mean ANY Modern Library Treasure Island? I am pretty sure I obtained
a nice clean one a couple months ago, red binding, without jacket. If you
mean ANY, I'll dig through a couple boxes on MLs and see if I can find it. I
vaguely remember thinking it was odd that I had never seen that major title
before.

Never mind, I see there are 3 leatherettes on Abebooks for very short money.

Neal

TheBookScene.com