[ModLib] Fwd: ML Question

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:18:09 EDT 2010

Pete's information is correct. My copy of the first printing is price clipped, but the entry in Publishers Weekly's "Weekly Record" of newly published books for May 18, 1964 gives the list price as $2.45. The retail price of regular ML volumes was two tiered -- newly published titles were $2.45; backlist titles remained $1.95.

Barry