[ModLib] 216.1 Tortilla Flat in a buckram, disguised

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Mon Jun 28 21:06:43 EDT 2010

I have a buckram edition of *A Kierkegaard Anthology,* No. 303. It's an
ex-library copy which came (to me, at least) with an actual dust jacket
(style n 1967 - 1970). The library's spine label is on the dust jacked, not
the book itself. The other library markings and labels are on the book.

There's a penciled library notation in the book: 8/67 Pub. 2.96. The dust
jacket is style n (1967-1970). The price on the dust jacket is $2.45. Did
the buckram binding cost an additional 51 cents?

I picked this up as part of an ebay lot and didn't notice the buckram
binding at first either.

Eric