[ModLib] ML Giant Three Famous Murder Novels

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 22 09:49:11 EDT 2010

Has anyone seen a copy of Three Famous Murder Novels (G66) *without* the statement "FIRST MODERN LIBRARY GIANT EDITION, 1946" on the verso of the title page?  I have a copy with a spring 1957 Giants list at the end that still retains the "First" statement. I believe Joe Hill has a copy with a spring 1962 Giants list in which the "First" statement has finally been removed. Better late than never, I guess.

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University
106 Kresge Library