[ModLib] The Metropolitan Opera Guide

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jun 21 17:57:14 EDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:27 PM, Brian LeMasters wrote:

>  It seems that the page opposite the TOC in the 1963 copy has been
> updated to say "former General Manager".

My copy, which I date to Spring of 1953 (going strictly by the DJ --
so the dating may be considered tenuous), also refers to the "former
General Manager".

By the way, speaking of the copy right page, mine shows a copyright
line of 1939 with the line below stating " designed and produced by
artist and writers guild, inc"  [all in uppercase], followed by a line
of chevrons. The page is then blank, down to the Random House logo.

Practice Kindness