[ModLib] The Metropolitan Opera Guide

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:00:32 EDT 2010

Scot,

The copy that I have does not have a dustjacket.  The copyright page
looks like:

    COPYRIGHT, 1939, BY THE METROPOLITAN OPERA GUILD

           First Edition--November 1939
           Second Edition--January 1940
           Third Edition--April 1941
           Fourth Edition--February 1942
           Fifth Edition--November 1943

with the Random House, house at the bottom of the page.

Brian