[ModLib] The Metropolitan Opera Guide

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 09:01:54 EDT 2010

ML has issued, what seems to be a review of operas, put together by Dennis Forman, entitled, A NIGHT AT THE OPERA.  I haven't had a chance to read the tome yet but the liner indicates reviews.  It is a large book, paperback, of course, and looks to be along the same lines as the original which is being defined in these pages.