[ModLib] The Metropolitan Opera Guide

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Jun 15 00:53:40 EDT 2010

On Jun 14, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Gordon B. Neavill wrote:

> The content of the 1946 printing is different from the first 5
> printings in that it omits the list of suggested recordings on pp.
> 497-511 of the first 5 printings.

Egad. We need a new Toledano number for the revised edition of 1946.
Since the Tole number of this title has been assigned 083.1 and since
083.2 is available, I suggest that the original edition remain as
083.1 and the revised edition be noted as 083.2.  So what are the
points of the revised edition dust jacket? How many titles should
appear on the DJ inverse?

Practice Kindness