[ModLib] Bros K jacket

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Jun 13 04:43:06 EDT 2010

John's posting is fascinating and very helpful.  My Giant in the jacket with the buildings on the left has a G6 binding. My copy of the regular ML with this jacket is binding 14. John's copy of the Giant with the buildings on the right is later.

I can't tell if the illustration of fields with the buildings in the distance is a photograph or an artist's illustration or a heavily retouched photograph. It would be interesting to know if the entire image has been flipped left-to-right or if the buildings were cut and pasted leaving the rest of the image untouched.