[ModLib] What's Wrong with This Picture?

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Jun 12 21:58:55 EDT 2010

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. My copies of the MLG and also the regular ML edition with this jacket have the buildings on the left. For me the puzzle is the jacket on the website. I can only assume that someone at Random House thought the jacket would look better with the building moved to the other side and had it changed. I'd love to have a copy of the jacket on the website, and wonder if it too was used for both the Bros. K. Giant and regular ML. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has the jacket as shown on the website with the buildings on the right.