[ModLib] What's Wrong with This Picture?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jun 12 21:22:55 EDT 2010

On Jun 12, 2010, at 3:17 PM, Bluebird Books wrote:

> I see...the structure (whatever that is...threshing machine?) is on
> the left side of the horizon, should be on the
> right...hmmm...reverse photo image?

OK, you got it!

  I think the image is the Kremlin. In the example I  put online
(which continues to behave badly at http://www.modernlib.com/SayWhat.jpg)
, the background image is reversed. The question is, how did this
happen? I think it's a genuine photo- not photoshopped. Does anybody
have a copy like this in his/her collection?

Practice Kindness