[ModLib] What's Wrong with This Picture?

Bluebird Books books at bluebirdbooks.com
Sat Jun 12 17:31:51 EDT 2010

Scot,

I haven't seen that issue of "Brothers" but don't doubt the
authenticity...it looks this is from the "Fujita" period with the
stylized torchbearer and "ml" logo. Toledano lists G36 as being that
title. I found these item no's.:  370390006618 and 370386225738
simultaneously on eBay today...don't know how the same book can end up
on 2 different listings but I guess the seller just screwed up, don't know.

best,
Eric Mayer

6/12/2010 2:58 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> Folks,
>
> What do you make of this image? It was spotted on eBay a few weeks ago.
>
> http://www.modernlib.com/SayWhat.jpg
> <http://www.modernlib.com/BrothersReversed.jpg>
>
> (with thanks to Ron Holl)
>
> Scot Kamins
> Practice Kindness

We feature high quality hard-to-find, used, and out of print books. Our specialty: 19th&  20th Century classic fiction and literature.

Bluebird Books
8201 South Santa Fe Drive #245
Littleton, CO 80120 U.S.A.
Telephone: (303) 912-4559
E-Mail:  books at bluebirdbooks.com
Website: www.bluebirdbooks.com
Proud member of IOBA--The books you want...from booksellers you can trust.