[ModLib] Abridgements

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Jun 7 22:37:37 EDT 2010

I think Francois Rabelais could have done better than I with this one...

-Michel

on 6/7/2010 8:59 PM Scot Kamins said the following:

> On Jun 7, 2010, at 5:52 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:
>
>>  and sleeping with a Giant is not an enjoyable endeavor.
>
> Somebody want to grab that line?
>
> Anybody?
>
> Beuler?
>

> Scot Kamins
> Practice Kindness

  Michael Watson, bookman                        Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com      http://www.20ants.com      (317)514-3829
  Literature,  compilations of letters & correspondence,  non-fiction
       Seeking better books. Traditional courtesies to the trade
        Member IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
                        http://www.ioba.org
           Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
           http://www.iobabooks.com/bookstores/ants20.html

[Books of great authors] are regarded as part of the necessary
furniture of the house -- not of the mind; and having been duly and
dutifully bought they are taught to know their place on the appointed
shelf. They are taken as read. There are few men now who, when a new
book is published, read an old one. - An anonymous 19th century cynic