[ModLib] Spaeth, Guide to Great Orchestral Music (G61)

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:27:20 EDT 2010

Joe,
I think as long as humans have the senses of touch and smell there will
be book lovers.  There will always be accumulators and hoarders of
things that make the shelf bow and the board creak.  Technology is a
long way from appeasing all the needs of us feeble beings.

Now, vinyl is another thing altogether...

Brian