[ModLib] How was this published????

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:14:06 EDT 2010

Neal,
It seems to me that someone had a ML college edition in paperback and
wanted it preserved so they had it rebound by Peter Smith, publisher
(bookbinder).
Maybe there were a group of them at the sale?  Maybe the book was only
published in the ML college paperback series or there was some other
unique quality that made it worthwhile to go to the trouble to encase in
buckram?  I would have purchased it, also.  Seems like a good deal to me!
Brian