[ModLib] HELP ON DETERMINING FIRST PRINTING FOR SMOKE, PLEASE

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 12:38:43 EDT 2010

Barry's description describes my t2 copy of smoke. So now I'll list it as a first.

Darrell

--- On Thu, 7/8/10, Gordon B. Neavill <aa3401 at wayne.edu> wrote:

My copy has a publisher's note facing p. 234 indicating that the list of ML titles includes those published during fall 1919 (the ones that ended up being postponed until spring 1920). The first page of the catalog ends with Chesterton's Man Who Was Thursday and third page of the catalog includes Latzko's Men in War, which was the last title published in 1920.