[ModLib] HELP ON DETERMINING FIRST PRINTING FOR SMOKE, PLEASE

jim egan jhe1957 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:32:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have two copies of SMOKE Both without jackets. Both have the 1919 copyright.

In reference to Barry's note regarding publishers note adjacent to P234, one book has;

"inluding those published during the Fall on Nineteen Hundred Twenty-one"

the other book has " Nineteen Hundred and Twenty three".

Jim