[ModLib] New regular ML binding styles reported

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Jan 24 18:05:21 EST 2010

Folks,

An unusual binding style has been reported by collector Wilbur C.
Springer III -- a tyle 5 with style 4 bars at the top. See it here;

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsReg/bindings5a.html

Anybody else have this variation in their collection or have any info
about it?

Also, Dan Glaeser has has reported a binding with a 10 spine -- but
with silver lettering -- and a style 13 front cover . The block an
ISBN number indicating a printing somewhere beyween 1971 and 1974. As
soon as I get a higher res photo I'll publish it. Meanwhile you can
see a small raw image of it  here:

http://www.modernlib.com/10cum13.jpg