[ModLib] Thanks to those who gave, and a reminder to those who didn't

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Dec 17 14:31:54 EST 2010

Folks,

First, a big "thanks!" to the folks who sent contributions for
ModernLib -- I really appreciate it. And a special thanks to those of
you who send contributions of information throughout the year, or who
have contributed so much in years past -- you are the soul of
ModernLib. The former contributors pay the bills, the latter folks
keep the information up to date & growing (and without them, there
would be no ModernLib)!

Now a note to those who, for some reason, have contributed neither. I
can understand why you have no new info to contribute -- it takes a
special eye to see such things as small variations in DJ and binding
design, and it certainly takes quite a bit of time!  But you should be
able to write a check or send some dough through PayPal.

Will ModernLib go dark if you DON'T contribute? Not likely. But if you
DO get value from the website, then you really ought to kick in
something. I mean, where else are you going to get the information
that ModernLib provides?

Send a check to:

Scot Kamins
4210 SE Pine St.
Portland OR         97215-1045

~OR~

Use PayPal.
Just click...

If the button doesn't work, my paypal ID is kamins at modernlib.com --
And thanks!!!!

(And yes, this is the last time I'll bother you about this stuff --
until next year!)

One cause, a thousand effects
A thousand causes, one effect