[ModLib] NEW OR VARIENT COVER?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Dec 14 19:32:37 EST 2010

Forgive me, John -- I meant to ask the group about this when you
notified me about it a few days ago, Mea culpa!

I note that iy's got a blind-stamped ML on the front cover -- so a
style 10 spine with a style 13 logo plus a style 12 or 13 (or 14)
front cover. 1964 spine with 1967 trimmings, near as I can tell.

On Dec 14, 2010, at 4:20 PM, John Wolansky wrote:

> I spotted this cover on eBay and noted I have none like it in my
> collection.
> Does anyone have this cover on any titles besides The World's Great
> Operas?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740785674

Practice Kindness