[ModLib] Modern Library Dictionary - Email found in subject

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 10:01:50 EDT 2010

My canines edit a book every now and then when I'm not careful.  The shortened version never seems as good to me as the full length version.

They seem to agree with the motto "you should never judge a book by its cover."  So to ensure no one will, they tear off the cover!

But unlike a human who may pick up a book, put it down, pick up later etc...  The dogs at tend to go through a book cover to cover in one sitting.  Perhaps they appreciate literature more than we do.

Still, I would prefer they leave their gnawing criticisms to bones instead of my books.

Darrell