[ModLib] Modern Library Dictionary - Email found in subject

Robert Sanger rsanger at sangerswysen.com
Mon Aug 30 00:37:55 EDT 2010

I had a copy of the ML Dictionary when I went to college in 1966.  For the next 40 years, I used it as a dictionary to keep by my favorite chair to look up  the occasional word while reading,  Two years ago, my dogs stayed in the house just a few minutes too long and got anxious.  As a result, they tore the book to shreds.

I have been trying to replace it ever since.

Best to all,

Bob Sanger

Robert M. Sanger
SANGER & SWYSEN