[ModLib] Red Star over China 2nd jacket

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Aug 22 18:48:18 EDT 2010

Could someone who has the second Red Star over China jacket (the one indicating that the book describes THE REBIRTH OF CHINA, not the jacket with "JAPAN CAN'T WIN")and let me know the date of the jacket based on the ML list inside the jacket?  I think it's probably fall 1946 but I'm not certain.

Here are relevant years from the dating key:

1945 Spring 304 O. Henry, Best Short Stories xIrving, Selected Writings
     Fall   306 Irving, Selected Writings xHersey, Bell for Adano
1946 Spring 309 Hersey, Bell for Adano xBalzac, Père Goriot & Eugénie Grandet
     Fall   316 Balzac, Père Goriot & Eugénie Grandet xAristotle, Introduction
1947 Spring 322 Aristotle, Introduction xLewis, Dodsworth

Many thanks!

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University