[ModLib] buckrams of a different color

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:15:35 EDT 2010

Good evening all,
I wanted to share some fairly recent Giant buckram additions of like
titles in different color/style buckram binding.

No 	Author 	Title 	Printing Date 	Book Color 	Spine Contrast Color
Topstain Color 	Endpaper Color 	Binding
5.1 	Plutarch 	Lives of Noble Grecians and Romans 	Fall 1963 	Green
Black 	Green 	Gray 	BG1(a)
5.1 	Plutarch 	Lives of Noble Grecians and Romans 	Fall 1966 	Black
Black 	Mustard 	Goldenrod 	BG1(a)
17.1 	Browning Robert 	The Poems and Plays of Robert Browning 	Fall
1963 	Red 	Green 	Green 	Tan 	BG1(d)
17.1 	Browning Robert 	The Poems and Plays of Robert Browning 	Spring
1967 	Brown 	Black 	Gray 	Gray 	BG1(b)

I found a third copy of 17.1, brown, in a local used bookstore less than
a week after acquiring the other identical brown copy online.  Amazing
coincidence as these are few and far between!

Good Hunting,
Brian