[ModLib] 1st ML Collected Poetry of Dorothy Parker

Gordon B. Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:32:29 EDT 2010

Does anyone have the first ML edition of The Collected Poetry of Dorothy Parker in a first dj? I haven't seen a first dj and want to describe it in the bibliography. I assume it's the dark green jacket that was used on other other printings of this title before the late 1960s. The jacket will have either a fall 1944 list or a spring 1945 list, based on the dating key.

If you have a jacketed first, please let me know the details.

Thanks!
Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University